This privacy statement provides information about the processing of personal data by Bugs Business B.V.
Fascination Boulevard 204 – 300
3065 WB Rotterdam
Mr. C. Huijskens is the Bugs Business Data Protection Officer, and can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process
Bugs Business processes your personal data when you provide it yourself and/or use our services.
We process the following data:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Information about your activities on our website (such as IP address)
- Other personal data that you actively provide to us, for example via correspondence and/or by telephone
- Additional data necessary for drawing up an agreement
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Bugs Business does not process special and/or sensitive personal data. If you believe that we have collected special and/or sensitive personal data without permission, please contact us at: email@example.com.
What we use your personal data for
- Sending our newsletter and/or brochure
- To call or e-mail you when necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- Managing our relationship with customers or visitors
- Expanding our customer base
- Drawing up and implementing agreements
- Analyzing personal data for statistical purposes
- Complying with legal obligations
Legal basis for processing personal data
- You have given permission for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes; you can withdraw your consent at any time
- The processing is necessary for the implementation of an agreement to which you are a party
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party; we have weighed up our interests against yours; our interests include the careful execution of agreements with you, the maintenance of the relationship and the implementation of agreements we have concluded with third parties.
Automated decision making
Bugs Business does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
How long we keep personal data
Bugs Business does not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data has been collected. If our relationship or agreement ends, we will retain data for a maximum of 2 years, unless contractual and/or legal terms differ.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Bugs Business shares personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of an agreement, or to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality. Bugs Business remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Bugs Business only uses technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website, and also make the site easier to use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remembers preferred settings. We can also use this data to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the browser settings.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent for data processing, or to object to the processing of personal data by Bugs Business. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have to you or to another person or an organization mentioned by you. We may not be able to meet this request; if this is the case, we will provide feedback as to why.
Securing personal data
Bugs Business takes the protection of personal data seriously, and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bugs Business has taken the following measures to protect personal data:
- Security software: such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL): we send data via a secure internet connection. This can be seen in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC: these are three internet standards we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC: is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way, we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Origins of the personal data
We have received your personal data from:
- Financial advisor